- 1 Are Persona 4 and 5 in the same world?
- 2 Are Devil Summoner and Persona in the same universe?
- 3 Are all Persona games canon?
- 4 Is Yakuza and Persona in the same universe?
- 5 Will there be a Persona 6?
- 6 Is Persona 5 Royal canon?
- 7 What did Persona 3 FES add?
- 8 Which Persona game should I play first?
- 9 Do I need to play Persona in order?
- 10 Who is the strongest persona user?
- 11 How old is Joker persona?
- 12 Are the Persona universes connected?
- 13 Did Atlus make Yakuza?
Are Persona 4 and 5 in the same world?
Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 5 all share the same setting, due to references made in each game. The timeline isn’t exact, but it’s clear the later Persona games take place in the same world, but at different times.
Are Devil Summoner and Persona in the same universe?
All of the Persona games are in the same universe. All the Devil Summoner’s are in the same universe. SMT 1 and 2 are in the same universe, but Nocturne and SMT4 appear to be their own. All of them can be considered loosely connected through the Amala network though.
Are all Persona games canon?
Persona is a sub-series of the Shin Megami Tensei series, although it has dropped the Shin Megami Tensei header in recent years. There are a total of six main titles in the series with a few canon and non-canon side titles.
Is Yakuza and Persona in the same universe?
Yakuza and Persona are Mutually Fictional franchises. To expand on this, Sonic the Hedgehog exists as a fictional character that you can sometimes see in the Yakuza arcades, and Sonic can Cosplay the Persona 5 protagonist in Sonic Mania, indicating he has some knowledge of the franchise
Will there be a Persona 6?
Right now, there’s no confirmed release date for Persona 6, but the game has been teased by its developer Atlus. September 2021 marks the 25th anniversary of the Persona series and to celebrate, Atlus is announcing seven projects surrounding the series starting that month, according to Polygon.
Is Persona 5 Royal canon?
Persona 5 Royal is Not Canon to Persona 5 Strikers’ Story The events of the third semester, certain characters, and certain events throughout the main game are not considered canon to Strikers. Persona 5 Strikers releases on February 23, 2021, on PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
What did Persona 3 FES add?
– More than just an expansion – Persona 3 FES contains an enhanced version of the original game, loaded with new Personas and cutscenes, a weapon synthesis system, additional quests and events, a hard difficulty mode, and the ability to change your characters’ clothes.
Which Persona game should I play first?
Persona 1 and 2 are more “SMT” and if that’s what you want then better play the SMTs instead. Persona 3 is the first game that really went and divided persona from the mainline games. As a game, P5 plays the best, and will probably leave the strongest impression on you.
Do I need to play Persona in order?
There is no correct order to play the core Persona games. Each of the mainline entries take place in different areas with an entirely separate story. However, if you’d like a recommended order to play the games, we suggest going in reverse order of release: Persona 5 (Royal) (PS3, PS4)
Who is the strongest persona user?
15 Most Powerful Persona Users Across The Entire Series
- 1 Aigis (P3) Aigis is the most unique persona user of the universe and Persona 3.
- 2 Goro Akechi.
- 3 Velvet Room Members.
- 4 Tohru Adachi (P4)
- 5 Yu Narukami (P4)
- 6 Junpei Iori (P3)
- 7 Ren Amamiya (P5)
- 8 Tatsuya Suou (P2)
How old is Joker persona?
1 Joker (Age: 16, Height: 5’9, Birthday: Unknown)
Are the Persona universes connected?
Yes. All Persona games exist in the same universe in that they are frequently referenced in later games if you know where to look for them. Some, like Persona 4 straight up visiting Tatsumi Port Island, are more blatant than others.
Did Atlus make Yakuza?
The publisher, currently owned by SEGA, confirmed the games will remain exclusive to PlayStation consoles. Persona 5 platforms: PS3, PS4. Yakuza 0 platforms: PS4.