- 1 How do you program a universal remote to a Samsung TV?
- 2 What is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV?
- 3 Can I use a universal remote for my Samsung TV?
- 4 How do I find my Samsung TV remote code?
- 5 What is Samsung TV code?
- 6 What is the Samsung TV code for Xfinity remote?
- 7 Can you use any remote on any TV?
- 8 Will any universal remote work for a smart TV?
- 9 Where can I find TV code?
How do you program a universal remote to a Samsung TV?
Follow the below steps to use the Universal Remote option:
- 1 Using your remote, select Home.
- 2 Scroll left and select Source.
- 3 Scroll up and select Universal Remote.
- 4 Select New Device.
- 5 Select the type of device you are trying to connect your remote to e.g. Blu-ray player.
- 6 Select the brand of your device.
What is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV?
The generic PIN for Samsung TVs is 0000 – or four zeros.
Can I use a universal remote for my Samsung TV?
Most universal remotes will work with your Samsung TV. Make sure the remote says it is compatible with Samsung before you buy it.
How do I find my Samsung TV remote code?
- Switch on your Samsung TV set.
- Hold your Universal Remote to face the set.
- Press the ‘PROG’ button and hold until the LED light on your remote lights up, then press on to the ‘INFO’ button.
- The LED light should continue to blink – then get the code you need from myuniversalremotecodes.com and enter it in.
What is Samsung TV code?
Samsung TV 5 digit codes: 10812, 10054, 10060, 10702. 10178, 10030, 10056, 10650.
What is the Samsung TV code for Xfinity remote?
Taken from the Comcast Custom DVR 3-Device universal remote manual, the codes for Samsung LCD televisions are 10812, 10766 and 10814. The codes for all other Samsung televisions are 10060, 10812, 10702, 10179, 10030, 10766, 10814, 11060 and 11903.
Can you use any remote on any TV?
Universal remote controls are not brand specific, so you can use them with any device model from almost every electronics manufacturer. Most universal remotes work with multiple devices, so they can control your TV, cable box, and other peripherals such as DVD players and streaming devices.
Will any universal remote work for a smart TV?
Many remote controls have apps to ensure they work with your mobile device whether you have an Android, an iPhone or other smartphone. A universal remote can also work with smart devices and voice control systems such as Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
Where can I find TV code?
Find the code Go to Settings. Scroll to Link with TV code. A blue TV code will show on your TV. Have your phone or tablet ready and continue with the steps in the “Enter the code” section below.