How do you make a universe painting?
Step By Step Directions:
- Paint your canvas or surface area black.
- Use a sponge to paint magenta and white.
- Dim/ blend the paint back into the black background.
- Use the sponge to paint deep violet and white.
- Use the sponge to paint cerulean blue hue, and white.
- Sponge an area of bright aqua green.
How do you paint the planets with acrylics?
- Draw the planets with your chalk onto the dried galaxy background.
- Paint the first planet by whiting it out with titanium white.
- Paint a blend of white, light green permanent and black to create the ecliped planet.
- Continue on to the next planets by painting them white first and then applying the color.
What colors do you need to make a galaxy painting?
I suggest acrylic as they have a high viscosity, making it easier to use. Suggested colours: black/dark blue, white, silver, bright colours that match (i.e. pink, purple, blue or red, orange, yellow, green). Use a variety: a large one for painting the backdrop, and smaller ones for some larger stars.
What to paint when you don’t know what to paint?
Today I’m going to share a few ideas and directions to explore that should help you find your next great painting idea.
- Paint your current life.
- Paint what you are passionate about.
- Paint what is around you.
- Paint something abstract.
- Try a painting exercise.
- Have fun when you paint!
How do u make pink?
Red and white mixed together make pink. The amount of each color you add affects the shade of pink you end up with. So more white will give you a lighter pink, whereas more red will give you a darker pink.