- 1 Is Nottingham Trent a good uni?
- 2 What is Nottingham Trent University known for?
- 3 Which university is better Nottingham or Nottingham Trent?
- 4 Is Nottingham Trent hard to get into?
- 5 Is Nottingham Trent prestigious?
- 6 What is the hardest degree UK?
- 7 What grades do you need to get into Nottingham Trent?
- 8 Why people choose Nottingham Trent University?
- 9 Which University is Nottingham better?
- 10 What rank is Nottingham Trent University?
- 11 Is Nottingham a good place to live?
- 12 Which is the hardest university to get into UK?
- 13 What’s the worst university in the UK?
- 14 What is the hardest school to get into in the world?
Is Nottingham Trent a good uni?
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is one of the UK’s largest and most popular universities. Based on its quality of teaching, its high levels of student satisfaction, and its graduate employment it ranked as a top ten UK university in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2019.
What is Nottingham Trent University known for?
Nottingham Trent University is best known for its Art and Design, Fashion and creative arts programmes, but it also hosts one of the UK’s largest law schools. The University also does well in sports, with strong performances in the British University and College Sport leagues.
Which university is better Nottingham or Nottingham Trent?
Nottingham Trent University has soared 18 places to overtake its better-known competitor, the University of Nottingham, a member of the elite Russell Group, in the 2019 edition of the Guardian University Guide. This year it has overtaken its competitor for the first time by one place in the rankings.
Is Nottingham Trent hard to get into?
Based on the percentage of students who apply to each university and receive an offer, these are the easiest universities to get into: Nottingham Trent University (88.6%)
Is Nottingham Trent prestigious?
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) has claimed a hat-trick of prestigious accolades, winning major awards for the third year in a row. It’s no mean feat, and showcases NTU’s dedication to delivering excellence in teaching and learning.
What is the hardest degree UK?
1. Architecture. We have ranked architecture as the most challenging degree subject because of the enormous workload that it demands, as well as the need for attention to tiny details. Architects are involved in a number of different aspects of building design – not just drawing the design.
What grades do you need to get into Nottingham Trent?
GCSE Maths grade C/4 or equivalent. 120 UCAS Tariff points from your BTEC Level 3 National Diploma and one A-level or equivalent qualification excluding General Studies. 120 UCAS Tariff points from your BTEC Level National Extended Certificate and two A-levels or equivalent qualifications excluding General Studies.
Why people choose Nottingham Trent University?
We’ve been awarded a gold rating in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework. That means we deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our students. We’re also a top 10 UK university for teaching excellence in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
Which University is Nottingham better?
If you go by league tables, Uni of’s 26th place in the Guardian 2013 university guide is far superior to Trent’s 80th place and The Independent rank them in almost all of their top 20 lists for the sciences. However, Nottingham Trent is the place to go if you want to study a more specialised course.
What rank is Nottingham Trent University?
Nottingham Trent University is ranked 601 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.3 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
Is Nottingham a good place to live?
Providing great provisions for students and families alike Nottingham is truly a great city to call home. Nottingham is full of historic locations explored and offers locals a delightful, balanced lifestyle. So, if you want to live in Nottingham, there is no time like the present!
Which is the hardest university to get into UK?
The 5 Hardest Universities To Get Into In The UK
- List Of The Hardest UK Unis To Get Into.
- University Of Oxford: 21.8%
- University Of Cambridge: 28.5%
- London School Of Economics And Political Science: 35.2%
- St George’s University Of London: 39%
- University Of The Arts London: 41.9%
What’s the worst university in the UK?
The one with the priciest reputation The worst university to live in terms of cost of living is Regent’s University London. If you decide to head to the renowned university you could be forking out an average of £34,000 each term, including the study costs-phew!
What is the hardest school to get into in the world?
With an admission rate of 5.0%, Harvard University ranks as the most difficult school to get into.