- 1 Are Shin Megami Tensei and Persona the same?
- 2 How are Shin Megami Tensei and Persona connected?
- 3 Is Shin Megami Tensei Canon to Persona?
- 4 Is Shin Megami Tensei series connected?
- 5 Did Persona copy Jojo?
- 6 Will there be a Persona 6?
- 7 Which is better Persona or SMT?
- 8 Is Persona Q canon?
- 9 Is Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne worth playing?
- 10 Who is the strongest persona user?
- 11 How old is Joker persona?
- 12 What did Persona 3 FES add?
- 13 Can I play Shin Megami Tensei 5 without playing the others?
- 14 What order should I play Shin Megami Tensei?
- 15 Can I play Persona 5 without playing the others?
Are Shin Megami Tensei and Persona the same?
Persona, previously known as Shin Megami Tensei: Persona outside of Japan, is a video game franchise developed and primarily published by Atlus, and owned by Sega. Focusing around a series of role-playing video games, Persona is a spin-off from Atlus’ Megami Tensei franchise.
How are Shin Megami Tensei and Persona connected?
The Persona series is a spin-off series of the main (Shin) Megami Tensei series of games. While the two series have no direct connection in terms of story, they do share a number of common thematic and mechanical elements, such as the recruitment, summoning, and fusion of demons.
Is Shin Megami Tensei Canon to Persona?
Persona is a sub-series of the Shin Megami Tensei series, although it has dropped the Shin Megami Tensei header in recent years.
Is Shin Megami Tensei series connected?
The first two Shin Megami Tensei games told a connected story, but the series quickly branched off into numerous unrelated spinoffs and side stories that presented new takes on the same basic concept.
Did Persona copy Jojo?
No. Persona 5 copied Persona 3. Persona 3 is what copied Jojo 3. Anime fans today don’t think too much of it because they only got into Jojo this decade, but back in the 90s stands were a big deal and were super cool, which is why most oldschool Jojo fans like Stardust Crusaders best.
Will there be a Persona 6?
Right now, there’s no confirmed release date for Persona 6, but the game has been teased by its developer Atlus. September 2021 marks the 25th anniversary of the Persona series and to celebrate, Atlus is announcing seven projects surrounding the series starting that month, according to Polygon.
Which is better Persona or SMT?
The Persona series is also much easier than Shin Megami Tensei. The earlier games are hard (for the most part,) but Persona 5 is a pretty easy game to just get through. Shin Megami Tensei, on the other hand, can be pretty unforgiving. Those who want a more relaxing playthrough are better off with Persona.
Is Persona Q canon?
Despite being a crossover between the two game’s casts, the story of Persona Q is considered canon to the Persona timeline.
Is Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne worth playing?
Despite its flaws, the Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD Remaster is worth playing if you’re a Persona fan who wants to know more about the series roots, or if you loved the original and want to spend some time with a refreshed version of the title.
Who is the strongest persona user?
15 Most Powerful Persona Users Across The Entire Series
- 1 Aigis (P3) Aigis is the most unique persona user of the universe and Persona 3.
- 2 Goro Akechi.
- 3 Velvet Room Members.
- 4 Tohru Adachi (P4)
- 5 Yu Narukami (P4)
- 6 Junpei Iori (P3)
- 7 Ren Amamiya (P5)
- 8 Tatsuya Suou (P2)
How old is Joker persona?
1 Joker (Age: 16, Height: 5’9, Birthday: Unknown)
What did Persona 3 FES add?
– More than just an expansion – Persona 3 FES contains an enhanced version of the original game, loaded with new Personas and cutscenes, a weapon synthesis system, additional quests and events, a hard difficulty mode, and the ability to change your characters’ clothes.
Can I play Shin Megami Tensei 5 without playing the others?
Do you need to play any of the previous Shin Megami Tensei games? Like the Persona series, the Shin Megami Tensei games include the same themes and mechanics but all feature different stories and characters. That means you don’t need to have played any of the previous games to jump into Shin Megami Tensei V.
What order should I play Shin Megami Tensei?
All Shin Megami Tensei Games In Chronological Order
- 1 Shin Megami Tensei 5.
- 2 Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse.
- 3 Shin Megami Tensei 4.
- 4 Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.
- 5 Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne.
- 6 Shin Megami Tensei If
- 7 Shin Megami Tensei 2.
- 8 Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine.
Can I play Persona 5 without playing the others?
Yes, you can! Although Persona is a franchise, the games do not depend on each other being totally independent. This is because even if all games in the franchise have the same essence, each game has a way of addressing this different essence based on its theme.