- 1 How do I contact Universal Pictures?
- 2 What happened to Universal Pictures?
- 3 Can you get a refund on Universal tickets?
- 4 How do I make a complaint to Universal Studios?
- 5 Does universal own Sony?
- 6 What brands own universal?
- 7 Does Disney own universal?
- 8 Who is owner of Universal Studios?
- 9 How much is Universal Pictures worth?
- 10 Who is the CEO of Universal Studios?
- 11 How do I call Universal Studios?
- 12 Can I upgrade my universal ticket?
- 13 How do I get my Universal tickets?
How do I contact Universal Pictures?
For any questions, please call (407) 224-4233.
What happened to Universal Pictures?
AMC multiplex movie theater. AMC Entertainment, the world’s largest movie theater operator, said on Tuesday it would no longer play any Universal Studios films in any of its theaters globally. Universal Studios is owned by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast.
Can you get a refund on Universal tickets?
Q: Can I get a refund on tickets? A: Generally, all purchases are final and no refunds are available. If your vacation plans change, please remember that unused tickets do not expire unless otherwise noted. Universal Studios reserves the right to change online ticket prices without prior notification.
How do I make a complaint to Universal Studios?
Universal Studios Hollywood complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1 (407) 363-8000.
- Call Headquarters on (818) 777-1000.
- Tweet Universal Parks & Resorts.
Does universal own Sony?
Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America. Universal Music Group is the global music leader, with wholly owned operations in 60 territories.
What brands own universal?
- DreamWorks Animation Television.
- DreamWorks Classics. Big Idea Entertainment. Bullwinkle Studios (50%, joint venture with Jay Ward Productions) Harvey Entertainment (name-only unit)
- DreamWorks Live Theatrical Productions.
- DreamWorks New Media. DreamWorksTV.
- DreamWorks Press.
Does Disney own universal?
Does Disney own Universal Studios? No, thankfully not. Both Universal Studios and Dreamworks are owned by the mega media conglomerate NBCUniversal, which in turn is owned by Comcast.
Who is owner of Universal Studios?
Universal Pictures is an American film studio, owned by Comcast through its wholly owned subsidiary NBCUniversal, and is one of Hollywood’s “Big Six” film studios. Its production studios are at 100 Universal City Plaza Drive in Universal City, California.
How much is Universal Pictures worth?
Producing leading movie franchises, such as Fifty Shades of Grey, Fast & Furious and Despicable Me, and coupled with their hugely popular theme parks, Universal Studios is valued at over $5.4 billion.
Who is the CEO of Universal Studios?
Tom Williams is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Universal Parks & Resorts (UPR). He also serves on the NBCU Executive Committee. Mr.
How do I call Universal Studios?
- General Information. 800-864-8377. Group Sales. 800-959-9688.
- Tickets. 866-258-6546. FlexPay™ 866-254-8275.
- Special Events. 818-622-1548. Lost & Found. 818-622-3522.
Can I upgrade my universal ticket?
You can upgrade a Universal Express ticket, a regular park ticket or a season pass (subject to availability). If you already have a Universal Express ticket, the cost to upgrade to Unlimited Universal Express is $30-$40.
How do I get my Universal tickets?
To pick up your Universal tickets, follow the signage to the Will Call kiosks located at the Universal Orlando™ theme park entrances. At the kiosk, you must swipe a credit or debit card matching the last name of the Lead Passenger on your itinerary (this is for identity verification only; the card will not be charged).